Saturday, March 12, 2011

My very own Trademark

In our History of Design class, we were given the task of making our own logo. It had to be in black and white, and had to incorporate an animal or bird along with name and/or initials.

This is mine:


I chose the lion and crown because it appears on my family crest and represents strength and honour. The rest is a direct reflection of me; the princess style of the crown, the curly wavy mane, and initials as I have drawn them many times before. I truly like the simplicity and femininity in this one, and find that it really does represent me. I would be proud to make this into a stamp or woodcarving to be able to reproduce it on works and documents.
That would be nifty. 

Honourable mention:


I spent a good deal of time working out the celtic pattern and symetry in this logo. Though I adore the way it has turned out, I find that the previous logo better represents me as a person, while this one represents our family well. Perhaps I'll reproduce it for the invitations to our next family function.

No comments:

Post a Comment