Friday, November 5, 2010

Sidebar of Cuteness!!!

This is my nephew, Liam.

He's A-mazing.

My sister has just appointed me Godmother of this child. I get to corrupt him as I see fit.

So I bought him this little bear hat today at my friend's art show.
It was made by a local artist and 5$ of it went to the humane society.

And then I had a mini photo shoot.


For a very mini tuque.

She said it was for a 3-9 month old, but that she could make me a bigger size if I needed it.
Well, he's going to need it soon. He's a big baby. 4 months and he's upwards of 17lbs.
Perhaps she can knit him one every time he grows out of another.
That way he can have the cutest bear hat in the world for all of eternity.   : )
Or maybe she can knit me one. We'll see.


That is all.

More artwork to come to a future near you...!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD HE'S SO CUTE. What a big guy!! <3 <3

    Also, I think that hat looks adorable on ya (but it's crocheted not knitted :P)

    You're so cute Maurs.

    ReplyDelete