Monday, February 7, 2011

This One's for Annie

I had originally hoped to post a photo for each day. Clearly, this is not happening with everything else that goes on in the circus that is my life. So I will now say that I will do my best to post something once a week. Hopefully many somethings. I have been busy taking lots of photos this week, and catching up on school work, so there's plenty to show, that's not the problem. The problem is one of prioritisation.

I am happy to announce that I am finally caught up in school after my short absence since the death of Grandpapa Poisson, and I am really excited about the work I am doing. I'd just like to take this opportunity to bask in the awesomeness of finally finding a craft that makes me happy. One that will give me not only a good, paying career, but will also provide ample room for creativity and opportunities.

*Basking*  : )


This guy is also basking in his awesomeness.


A pen and ink illustration made for class.

I loved inking him... with Annie on my mind, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment