Sunday, October 17, 2010

Catching up on old times

More and more apologies for the tardy posts. School has been overwhelming in many ways, mostly good ways, and, well, with a number of other significant events, I have slacked on my postings. I finally fixed my camera, and have been taking pictures, but simply have not taken the time to upload them.
I have prioritized school work as the most important thing in my life these days, and I nearly forgot to take time to enjoy myself as well. Sure, there's always a bit of fun thrown in between, but I've learned that if I don't take time to relax and do something small for myself, take some time off, then I become less efficient anyway. And worse, I had become a little unhealthy, especially in regards to my sleeping patterns. I am making an effort to schedule my time better, but also to include healthy meals and playing my guitar. It's tough, and I'm busy, but I think I can get the hang of his busy life.
Throughout all this, I had devised many plans and many excuses, telling myself that I would post this picture tomorrow, or that picture the next day, in an effort to make up for lost days/postings. That was so long ago, so many projects ago, that I have forgotten half of the ideas, and have forgotten why the other half are significant. I have decided, instead, to post several significant photos from the past 2 weeks, and hope that any viewers can forgive my faults. Please understand that these represent only a portion of the things that have progressed in my life in the last 2 weeks, and it seems that there is plenty more to come.
Without further delay...
                                   ... More pictures from Ottawa

I Heart Gatineau
 

The Chateau Laurier




Oh No!

No comments:

Post a Comment