Sunday, October 17, 2010

Milestones

Some of my best friends got married recently. In fact, the weddings were in the first 2 consecutive weekends in October. Eryl and Jamie's wedding was first, and I was very honoured to be part of their day and had a fabulous time. It was great to see Eryl and Jamie so happy together, and to see their families and friends join together in such celebration. Here are but a few choice moments...

Eryl and Jamieson

The perfect accessory


Sweet, Sexy Ladies

I am surprised Eryl allowed this photo to be taken. It should be noted that Eryl did not seem to be any sort of Bridezilla, this is just for kicks  :)

Beautiful in her gorgeous mermaid dress

Nicole was down from Calgary, and so, of course, I spent as much time with her as possible  :)
 I even squeezed in at her table, working my way closer to being her date

Eryl's sister Claire and I

The Blushing Bride and her efforts to save the planet.
I am sure your centerpieces will be loved and will thrive with your guests for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment