Sunday, October 17, 2010

Morganna and Christian's Wedding

My old Roomie, Morganna, and her husband Christian tied the knot the following weekend, Thanxgiving Sunday. I was very honoured to be part of this day too, and have to say that their Retro Prom Theme was so much fun to dress to, to which everyone played their part, and the guests were so much fun, that this may very well have been the event of the century. The dresses were hand made, so were the decorations, and the bouttoniers, and the vows, all mixed together with twinkle lights, smiling guests and an amazing live band. There was also so much love that went into that wedding, in the planning and decorations and even the simplest little details, and so much expressed by each person attending, I really can't think of a better event in my lifetime. I would also like to point out that I have never been to an event with so many polka dots, it just made me dizzy with delight. Thank you, everyone, for letting me be part of it all, and for your open bars :)  And, if I may venture a step further, to thank the LeBlanc boys for bartending at their own event. I hope you had a good time putting up with us all.
Morganna and Christian Ingelevics

The beginning... and always

Extra Polka Dots!

Priceless

Candy AND Polka Dots!

Homemade Decorations

Doing Prom Proud

Christian's Parents

Papa LeBlanc

"Hey guys, this band rocks!"
Thanks Dav

It was great to see good friends growing well
What a great party. Speaking of which, and for those who care,
I would like to look something like this when I'm buried. Sure, I may be older, but i still hope to have
coloured hair, a noise maker in my mouth, and to be dressed in my big, puffy pink prom dress.
Together, we can make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment