Sunday, September 26, 2010

Apologies for Delays

Some may say that today is momentous. That they may never have dared to dream that it could happen. Because today I must apologize for my lack of pictures. You see, I am having trouble with my camera, and have been since Thursday, when I took the picture below. Since that faithful day, my camera has grown its own personality. It has now decided that it will only relinquish some pictures, from time to time, but only if it feels like it. Sure, it will tease you and show you a preview of the nice pictures, but it refuses to follow through and give up the goods.

So I have spent several days attempting to fix this, and, after many painful measures, I have been able to extract a few pictures from the beast. Nothing spectacular, though, and not much of my trip to Ottawa this weekend. So, please be patient with my postings. I would like to add fresh content, as that is the purpose of this blog, and so I will work hard to fix this.

In the meantime, and with no further ado, I present to you the picture that breathed life and a rather stubborn personality into my camera:


Thursday. Carapace on the Curb.

No comments:

Post a Comment