Tuesday, September 14, 2010

As Summer Fades Away


Today was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the air was warm with a light breeze that played with the tips of your hair. It was a surprise after the cool spell we've had this past week. It reminded me that the last days of summer are upon us. Unfortunately, I do not get to enjoy the rest of the sunshine as much as I'd like, as the fluctuation in temperatures has given me a cold. Soups, Teas and Bedrest have filled my day and replaced the opportunity to take any decent pictures. So, in honour of the lovely day I saw fly by, I present a photo from an even lovelier day I made sure I took advantage of.

This photo was taken in Picton, Ontario, at a Family reunion in August. We spent days watching kids, young and old, fill this landscape with sports, swimming, stories, good food, and local events. It was a fabulous weekend. I hope we can do it again next year, if not sooner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment