Thursday, September 30, 2010

Final Friday in Ottawa


It was lovely to be in Ottawa again. The sun was shining almost all weekend,
and so I got to wander around and see my favourite sights...


(Strathcona Park)


... and some of my favourite people.


Gotta love the bikers, sharing the Ottawa roads and walkways.


This trip to Ottawa was actually relaxing, for a change. Certainly, I didn't get to see everyone that I wanted to see, but I got some important things done, including getting good news from a doctor and moving the rest of my belongings from storage. The rest was pure enjoyment.

Thanx to all who made it such a wonderful weekend. I will never forget that it is you who make me miss my former home, and that you continue to warrant many more visits. Despite this, I am happy to have cut ties and to have said goodbye in such a good way that, alas, I won't be returning to Ottawa for some time.

Outward and onward, I say, and I am really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment